- a) To be better, or less bad (or at the very least not as worst), which is to say, to set a new normal.
b) New normal are hard.
c) What is “normal”?
- a) Incremental, every day changes (i.e. to routines, habits, thought patterns).
b) How incremental is enough?
d) (This, perhaps, and for example, not incremental enough.)
- a) POSITIVE THOUGHTS ONLY.
c) Uh oh.
- a) Introspection!
b) Don’t brood, but don’t not brood…
c) Ugh. For real, just…ugh.
- PERSIST (why not?).
- RESIST (always, not never, be doing this).
- SMASH (read: the patriarchy).
- Climb every mountain!
- Slay every demon!
- Solve every murder!