By order of appearance.
Tuesday – a.k.a “Chewsday.”
Wednesday – Sneaks up on you because it almost always never comes. Hard to remember, easy to forget. Happy Humpday.
Thursday – Pre-Friday, Post-Tuesday. A place holder day if there ever was one.
Friday – Never too soon, or soon enough. Sometimes too soon and too much. Right?
Saturday – [redacted]. You know.
Sunday – Promises, promises. Nothing guaranteed. Sorry (not sorry).
Monday – Sunday’s regrets. Dregs, trepidations realized and reset. Something for everyone on this day. Please, help yourself.
- MIGHTY RHINOPITHECUS
- Good Bones vs. Bad Teeth
- So don’t do it.
- “Authentic” is a slippery slope, my friend.
- Lucky Numbers: 8, 73, 31, 5, 10578974, 2.
- The shortest month with the longest days.
- TAWNY FROGMOUTHS.
- Never mind minding the odds.
- Predict tomorrow.
- Open Concept vs. Closed Mind
- Spiderman —> Spidermen —> Spidermens
- Tough call. But impossible?
- SAIGA ANTELOPES.
- Nuts to that.
- Cold Tea vs. Hot Take
- Sketchy, shady people everywhere!
- Omens: black cats, cracked mirrors, overcast brows, sour beer, mismatched CrocsTM.
- She gets it.
- Bad dubs ruin lives.
- ANY NUDIBRANCH.