Or, rather, dealing with you, the person that is you. Or whoever it is that you become when you annoy me.
Not all the time, but sometimes. Enough? Too much?
Hard to assign responsibility here, and don’t want to give too much credit.
Here. We. Are.
Maybe it’s not you or me, but us.
Though I doubt it. You seem fine. I’m just not.
What are we even doing here?
Let’s change the subject…
Lovely weather, is it not?
(You annoy me so much.)
(Except when you don’t.)
Think it will rain?
(It’s not a matter of “if” but “when.”)
A little rain never hurt anybody!
(Like the tides, or the apocalypse.)
Hm? Yes, of course, I’ll call you!
That goes without saying, does it?
– You can be kind to be cruel. It is, definitely, an option.
– Apocalypse/beauty/success is in the eye of the beholder.
– That sheer difference between luck and fate.
– She doesn’t like you.
– There are other beholders.
– Everyone: poops, lies.
– “Hideous” is a very good word.
– The facts don’t matter compared to the Truth.
– It’s not them, it’s us.
– What does, and does not, count as controversy.
– Lake —> Lake Monster.
– “Because why not?” is why.
– It also gets better before it gets worse.
– More to the point: you’re not them.
– Beyoncé. Always.
– Just make sure they’re good lies.
– Never Beyonce.
– It’s not OK. And yet.
– It’s really obvious when you don’t think about it.
So the apocalypse didn’t happen?
It seems, then, that I’ve now got a bit more time to continue on with my hobby: drafting my epitaph.
Keep on Truckin’
It keeps me busy. And it’s F-R-E-E!
Here, so far, are the contenders:
- “Enough Already.”
- “This is Absolutely Not Me at My Best.”
- “Excuse Me. For Living.”
- “Poopsicle = Poo Popsicle.”
- NO ROBERT FROST
- “I’m NOT a Feminist. But…”
- “Wait. Wait, wait, wait!”
- “Grateful to Have Lived in the Golden Age of Injectable Soft-Tissue Fillers.”
- “It’s Not You. It’s Me.”
- “Tiger Balm Cures (almost) Everything.”
- “I’m Hungry.”
- “Chemistry was the worst!! Have a nice summer!”
- “Kony 2012.”
- “And I Never Got to Ride That Pony.”
- “Wish You Were Here.”
The final draft, though!
That will be the tricky bit.
Filed under Hobbies, Words