- MIGHTY RHINOPITHECUS
- Good Bones vs. Bad Teeth
- So don’t do it.
- “Authentic” is a slippery slope, my friend.
- Lucky Numbers: 8, 73, 31, 5, 10578974, 2.
- The shortest month with the longest days.
- TAWNY FROGMOUTHS.
- Never mind minding the odds.
- Predict tomorrow.
- Open Concept vs. Closed Mind
- Spiderman —> Spidermen —> Spidermens
- Tough call. But impossible?
- SAIGA ANTELOPES.
- Nuts to that.
- Cold Tea vs. Hot Take
- Sketchy, shady people everywhere!
- Omens: black cats, cracked mirrors, overcast brows, sour beer, mismatched CrocsTM.
- She gets it.
- Bad dubs ruin lives.
- ANY NUDIBRANCH.
Ophthalmologist Opinion: “There are more lopsided people than symmetrical.”
Direct From the Kitchen: “Such a meaty concoction!”
The Morning After: “Extra low we are today.”
Wardrobe Malfunction: “There are not enough butt pockets.”
Parenting Sage: “Newborns can’t make this smell.”
Back in the Day: “Also we used to say ‘brutal’ to mean ‘cool.’”
Ominous: “You’ll regret that choice when white comes into fashion again.”
True Compliment: “Omggg what a lil poot!”
– WHAT HYPE??
– Lazier but not easier.
– Fashionable: policies, research, buildings, women, hats & shoes.
– Ghost away!
– The silent treatment is the lowest high road you can take.
– “The story of [FILL IN BLANK] is an ancient one.”
– Not worse can be a lot.
– It wasn’t Yoko.
– What the Fuck? vs. What the Actual Fuck?
– NOW vs. NOW-ish
– The road (more or) less travelled.
– Unfashionable: policies, research, buildings, women, hats & shoes.
– Your face.
– Sorry (not sorry).
– TREAD CAREFULLY.
– Too much infinity.
– You did not wake up like that.
– Later means now.